The Dairy Self-Assessment Tool (DairySAT) is an environmental self-assessment and action planning tool for Australian dairy farmers. DairySAT enables farmers and the broader dairy industry to:
- understand the environmental issues facing dairy farming;
- benchmark on-farm environmental management practices with industry best practice;
- identify the most critical environmental management practices on their farm;
- develop action plans to address the identified practices;
- access further information to understand environmental issues and improve practices on farm.